March 24, 2008

United First Financial Money Merge Account Canadian Expansion

This news came down the pipeline the other day to all United First Financial Agents. It seems that we can now recruit Agents in Canada! Thank goodness because I get many people contacting me from Canada and want to offer the United First Financial Money Merge Account there.

Before everyone from Canada starts contacting me again, I do want to make sure you read this little tid-bit about selling the United First Financial Money Merge Account in Canada:

"Sales of the Money Merge Account system in Canada will not be open until May 1st, 2008 and will be limited to clients with a mortgage and line of credit in the following provinces only: Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario and Saskatchewan."

So, please be sure you are from those provinces before contacting me about becoming a United First Financial Agent.