January 4, 2008

Thank You Rebeca G.!!!

I just wanted to say "Thank you" to Rebeca G. She is an Agent with United First Financial who is not part of my team, just someone who read my blog on the Money Merge Account.

She wasn't getting the support she needed from her team, so she wanted to know if I could help her out. Even though she wasn't on my team I gave her the advice she needed. She called me again about a month later and again I helped her out.

I know my experience in the mortgage industry helps a lot with some of the questions clients and agents have with the Money Merge Account. I just feel that helping people out is the right thing to do.

Anyway, I was away for the holidays and she left me the sweetest voice message expressing her gratitude for my help. It really made me happy! Just thought I would share that with you all.